DogzCairns Inc is Affiliated with Dogs Queensland, which means that we run competition trials for Agility, Jumping, Games, Obedience, Tricks and Rally-O.
Please note that due to COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, this trial is closed to spectators.
Please stay home if you are unwell, or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Gates will be open 2 hours before trials/workshop starts, and will be locked during the trial.
NEXT TRIAL: 26-28 March 2021 Entries to k9entries Entries close 12/3/2021.
Fri 26/3/21 starts 7pm
Ring 1: Obedience (All Levels) Judge: Cynthia Fisher
Ring 3: RallyO (All Levels) Judge: Vyvyan Mannion
Sat 27/3/21 starts 3:00 pm
Ring 1: Obedience (All Levels) Judge: Vyvyan Mannion
Ring 2: Tricks (All Levels) Judge: Cynthia Fisher
Sat 27/3/21 starts 7:00 pm
Ring 2: RallyO (All Levels) Judge: Cynthia Fisher
Ring 3: Tricks (All Levels) Judge: Vyvyan Mannion
Sun 28/3/21 Starts 7:00 am
Ring 1: Obedience (UDX UD CDX) Judge: Vyvyan Mannion
Ring 3: Obedience (CD CCD) Judge Cynthia Fisher
Starts 8:30 am Ring 3: Rally-O (All Levels) Judge: Cynthia Fisher
Ring 2: Tricks (All Levels) Judge: Vyvyan Mannion
Dates are also posted on DogzCairns Facebook page.
The ANKC has temporarily modified some Obedience & RallyO rules, due to COVID-19.
The changes to Obedience can be downloaded here, and the changes to RallyO can be downloaded here.
- A COVID-19 questionnaire must be completed each day of the trial, and given to the COVID Coordinator at the gate, on entry. No completed questionnaire -- no entry. Questionnaires can be downloaded here.
- Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Competitors are to provide their own sanitiser, chair, pens, masks; and Tricks gear.
- Competitors are to use their sanitiser or wash their hands regularly.
- If you become unwell during the event, please contact the COVID-19 Coordinator or First Aid officer.
- Please maintain 1.5 metre Social Distancing AT ALL TIMES.
- Please don't pat/touch other people's dogs.
- Competitors are to maintain Social Distancing from the scribe tables.
- The gates for entry to the venue will be open 2-hours prior to the event, and will be CLOSED during the event. Gates will only be opened during an event for a medical emergency.
- Competitors will be denied entry if they have been overseas, or interstate within the past 14 days; or if they are COVID-19 symptomatic; or have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19; or have been COVID-19 tested in the previous 14 days and are awaiting a result.
- Dogs Queensland event cancellation policy states that "if any competitor becomes unwell with COVID-19 and cannot attend the event, entry fees will be be refunded, if advice given to the DogzCairns Secretary no less than 24 hours prior to the event commencement. In the case of a multi day event, if a competitor becomes unwell and has medical advice to commence self-isolation from a Medical Doctor (GP), hospital, or Queensland Health, submission in writing to the Dogs Queensland office within 3 days of the event for a refund for the entry fee to be refunded".
- DogzCairns Inc retains the right to refuse entry to anyone suspected of having COVID-19 related symptoms.